Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
world cup
world cup
angel,

You are absolutely right, Dutch Fork lost a lot of players.
You are absolutely wrong on Danny Cates. He's one of the two best players in the state and one of the top players in the region. You are WAY out of bounds.

As for Fort Mill, the high school split and they lost some talented players to Nation Ford. You can't make them a preseason Top 10.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
supasta Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
S
The top 5 in that list will dominate every other 4a team in the state. Lexington shouldnt be lower exactly, they have a very solid group of players coming back. Lexington, Irmo and Dorman however all seem to interchangeable at this point and NW and SV are a cut above the rest of the group until proven otherwise.

goal kick
goal kick
Well angel i guess you haven't seen danny play too much. Cause when i watched him play centerback for the region team in Disney no one scored. Also when I watched his club team play I think he had an assist or goal in almost every game. I consider that taking over or at least domination. And as for South Aiken they lose two average forwards but return there whole mid and have a forward from Lexington United running up top for them this year.

S
goal
goal
S
I heard Cates no longer attends Dutch Fork. He is still planning on attending USC next year but is at an academy in Ohio. So much for Dutch Fork!

H
goal
goal
H
On paper, I like Spring Valley to repeat, probably against NW again. I like Irmo as the team most likely to unseat NW in the Upper-State. Fortunately, they don't play on paper and the kids will get to answer all of this themselves.

goal
goal
Danny Cates is an amazing player. To say he cannot take over games is shocking in my opinion. I wish him the best of luck, wherever he may be.

goal
goal
And I believe Fort Mill should not be top 15. Like Hurst stated, with the addition of Nation Ford High School, several quality players were taken away from them. I believe they can do well with quality players still there, but we will have to see.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Danny was about to attend an academy in Ohio but it would have affected his amatuer status and elgibilty for South Carolina. He will be playing for Dutch Fork, which is a tremendous boost for that team. However, that team lost so many starters and contributing players off the bench that I have a hard time believing they will be able to consistently remanin among the states top 15 teams. Danny is a great player but Dutch Fork will struggle this year.

S
kick off
kick off
S
spring valley is the best team in the state, i think everyone knows that..and everyone knows that the upperstate is really loaded this year, right?..but seriously can the lowerstate never get any respect??year after year wando always enters the polls lower than they should be. they did lose a lot of seniors last year but every year they make it to lower state...so how about a little respect for Wando i think they deserve it. and i also believe that summerville is gonna suprise a lot of teams this year with their talent

dont question me
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
respect is earned,... and as was stated many, many, many times....this is a PRESEASON ranking. it means nothing until the games are played. WANDO lost many players and the expectations are they will be weaker this year... That is all

Back in August nobody picked the Giants to be in the Superbowl this year either...And the BCS gives you a clear indication that rankings are not what everyone would like them to be.

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard