Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
S
throw in
throw in
S
mmk well if you wanna get smart with someone i think RV and Lexington both came to play and neither one was able to get a good shot on goal. But i mean this is a forum open to the soccer players of South Carolina im sorry for voicing my opinion but i think you can get over it.

kick off
kick off
Certainly you would expect more out of the preseason number 3 in the state.

S
throw in
throw in
S
but then again phen it is preseason they may be just messing around with the set-up and seeing what will work so they can keep from losing in the regular season.

S
bench
bench
S
Eagle, I was under the impression that Beaufort lost a large chunk of that team. Are there any quality underclassman, other than your returning varsity, to step up and fill those spots?

S
supasta Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
S
That was quite the lackluster effort at a recap sharpeman. I did however enjoy the first amendment speech, which for those of you with a RV education means the right to freedom of speech. I simply felt like pointing out that you were repeating your own monotonous opinion for the third time. I too am a member of this message board and should be aloud to state my opinion, right? (tear)

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Lexington 0 Ridge View 0 Well played game by both teams.

i think most of the Lex players would agree with me when i say they didnt play to their full potential...otherwise the game would have been a lot different.

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
S
throw in
throw in
S
supasta i dont go to RV therefore i dont have a RV education, and i heard from RV players that Lexington came in cocky thats why they didnt win.

brace
brace
Wow. It looks like Lexington has no chance this year because they played so poorly. I think that they should just go back to the basics and hope that they can even stay in the top 20 this year.

For goodness sakes guys! It a scrimmage on the second day of practice. You guys act like it's a game that's midway through the season. Do you really expect any team to come out on fire this early? I think that you all need to take this game as what it really was. An early season scrimmage where the coach is trying news things out and playing a lot of different players.

Last edited by CornerFlag; 02/06/08 12:38 PM.
coach
coach
cf,
Right on it as usual.....1st scrimmage after a week of practice..... a lot of guys get to play in scrimmages. Not a game to get too up for, supasta. Early scrimmages are usually lackluster affairs.
I give supasta 45% chance of making it thru the whole season. Sounds like he has too much alfredo sauce between his ears.

S
supasta Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
S
Oh I will be here all the way until stone.
I give you a 0% chance of ever becoming a man.

P.S. when in doubt on the message board deny you attend/play for the team you consider to be "Young and talented".

Last edited by supasta; 02/06/08 07:58 PM.
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard