Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
C
kick off
kick off
C
irmo is the best team in class 4A at the moment from what ive seen, although ill give spring valley a little more time to gel together. and i dont see how chapin isnt ranked higher in class 3A. they were clearly better than socastee during the tournament. and they def gave irmo a run for their money. irmo has regained the fire and passion thats been lacking the last couple of years. in all of the games during the tournament the scores could have been in the teens for irmo. if they work on finishing, theres no stopping them.

and let me just throw the fact out there that irmo has some athletic beasts on their team.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Awesome tournament even though I only got to watch the semi's and final. But that was quite enough, Irmo looks to be back on track and Chapin looks like they will also challenge for the state ring, although it was obvious they missed Demare in the final against Irmo. Nonetheless a great final and good luck to both of those teams during the season.

Goal
Goal
I see some teams actually got to play and get better this weekend

That's good.

M
throw in
throw in
M
citiesangel- the rankings right now are only preseason, made before anyone had even played. don't worry, once the season gets going, it will all work itself out.

and we all knew that it was only a matter of time before irmo reloaded.

goal
goal
Northwestern will still be a dominant team when they are at full strength.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
well said henry

One Time!
S
bench
bench
S
Pre -Season Tournament. Don't count Socastee out. Won Lower State 2 of the last 3 years.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I personally don't think anyone will count Socastee out. You have a very strong team and it would be foolish to take you lightly. Best wishes for a fun season.

M
brace
brace
M
Irmo vs Chapin was a great game for the Lake Murray Challenge Championship as longtime school rivals and many current and former club teammates competed for the title. An excellent display of competitive fire and good sportsmanship by every player.

Quality goals, saves and midfield play on both sides of the ball leave no doubt these two teams are prepared to compete very well at the 3-A and 4-A levels this season. Best of luck to both teams.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
H
goal
goal
H
Congrats to Irmo and to Chapin. It seems as if there are probably four or five AAAA teams that have legitimate shots at a state championship this year. I am still predicting an Irmo/Spring Valley final. It all depends on who gets hot/lucky/unlucky...in the playoffs.

Anyone who thinks Irmo is good this year (and I clearly do), should be salivating over what they will be like next year. Acree, McEwan, Mukofsky, Padula, Arneson, Sieverding, Nobles, Lunceford ("the black sheep" - we still love you Emmett), etc.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard