goal kick
M
find a good trainer? it doesnt get much better than dusty hudocks training

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

do yourself two favors

find a good trainer
find a school you like and then see if they have a soccer team. Do it the other way around and end up not playing, you'll hate college.

The second point is very, very good. Take it from someone who knows

throw in
throw in
guardrail22: My name is Jade Davis.I am the Wando female varsity keeper and I also train with Dusty Hudock.Without his help over the years I would not have been able to verbally commit to Ole' Miss to be a 2009 keeper.So believe me when I say Dusty is one of the best,if not the best goalie trainer around.

And to you, Brendan, the best of Luck!!

Last edited by FutbolMadness; 03/29/08 10:27 PM.
G
goal kick
goal kick
G
SCSOCCER isn't a website to promote yourself kid.

World Cup
World Cup
I think that is exactly the point of the website. Promote the teams in SC and the kids that play for them.

F
bench
bench
F
Brendan,
First I would like to say that I have viewed your web page and it is impressive by any measure. Then I would like to apologize for some of the adults on this forum who, for whatever reason, do not support your efforts. You appear to be what all teens should aspire to be. You are obviously dedicated to soccer AND to your future. I'm confident your marketing strategies are exactly what a marketing expert would recommend - to get your name and information out using any means available to you. I wish you well in your quest to play soccer at the college that is most beneficial to you. I think few people who use this board can even imagine what your future holds. I'm sure it won't include pontificating about who the best player in South Carolina is, or who doesn't deserve what they got, or what kid shouldn't be promoting himself. Your obvious intelligence indicates that you have an extraordinary future ahead of you. Godspeed!

goal
goal
The only thing I want to know is how many people have ever heard/seen this kid before he posted this thread?

I wish you luck though!

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
nothing against brendan, but in my personal opinion, i don't think players should promote them self on a website

C
kick off
kick off
C
FutbolMadness: Dusty Hudock is indeed an incredible keeper. I think he should have been playing at the next level but he is getting up in age. I have trained with him along with Trinidad and Tobago National Keeper Michael Maurice and Tim Howard. Hudock is just as good as Howard, not sure about Michael Maurice but I wish he could have moved up

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard