Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To Brock and/or any other kids that need some advice:

Here is a tough dilemma:
What is the greater of the two options?

(A)Playing on a AA(top five) high school team where you contribute a little bit, or
(B)Playing on a state championship club team where you ride the bench?

I hate tough questions!!!

#9411 03/06/03 04:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After pondering upon this very interesting dilemma, I think that I will conclude that:
If I was not good enough to play for my club team and I only contributed a minimal amount to my high school team, it might be fair to say that I would just keep my job on the club team as a practice dummy because there is no way in He11 that I would be able to make my high school team any better due to my lack of skill.

Quite a dilemma! Brock, I think I see where you are coming from based on you limited skills and abilities. If I had your skills, or lack thereof, I would probably not play high school soccer either for the sheer embarassment of not cutting it as a leader or even average high school player.

#9412 03/06/03 04:30 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
this has nothing to do with this post..but you named yourself Roosevelt..so I have to say something..in your signature it says "Walk softly and carry a big stick"..Roosevelt's motto was actually "Speak softly and carry a big stick" not much difference but you do pick-up some stuff in AP US History..so i'll shut-up now.

#9413 03/06/03 05:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why dont you guys just lay off brock already? Just cause he didn't play highschool doesn't mean you have to rag on him all the time. Why aren't you guys on the gfc85 team? I don't see you guys starting over there either.

#9414 03/06/03 12:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Phssoccer,
Let me tell you a little something son. I know for a fact my club team was better than yours and secondly, if you want to brag about how great you, brock, and your club team is go to the club and odp section.

P.S. if you want to talk about such cool things as you do on this website I suggest that you pick up a phone and save yourself the embarrassment. And I am tired of people worrying about who I am because it does not matter.

#9415 03/06/03 07:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey L-E dude!
Do I look like Theodore Roosevelt? I was trying to implement the comment he made and distort it a bit into my own words. Good try though, buddy!
I know what he said!! Try again.

#9416 03/06/03 08:28 PM
goal
goal
TMof2006 - out of curiosity what club team DID you play for?? I don't care who you are, I just want to know what teams are decent in the area.

Af

#9417 03/06/03 09:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
look MO2006,
I'm not even on brock's team. I also know that there is nothing you could possibly say to me to embaress me on here. I know that i am a decent player, but i also know that i am nowhere near being the best player, so you really can't embaress me. I'm just saying that you guys making fun of brock all the time is getting old.

#9418 03/06/03 10:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen guys...Brock is a descent player. He puts up descent minutes on our team and is a contributer. So dont hate on Brock just because he is willing to train for a team that actually has a chance at regionals. Oh yea...Themanof2006, maybe I didnt understand you correctly, but if you were saying that your club team is better than the GFC 85 Black then you are full of sh**. The only team better than us in South Carolina is the GFC 84 Black. That includes every other U-18 team.

#9419 03/07/03 12:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its cool to have a post all about me, Yall must be threatened by me to worry about me so much. Yall even go so far as to make up rumors and such...roosevelt, your right, i dont start every game, but i do start some, and if i am not starting, i play alot. There are 18 players on my team, that means that there are 4 other field players on the bench with me right??? Guess you didnt think that one through big guy. But making fun of me is kinda old, maybe you should find something better to do.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard