Next Thread
Print Thread
#9436 03/06/03 04:14 PM
C
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
C
So what do you guys (and girls) think of the Dreher/BL game tonight. Is it going to be a KILLing or what. It will be interesting to see what happens. If Dreher plays as good as they did against Chapin then I think it will be a tough game fo BL to win.
I am want BL to win but they need to run more.
They beat CN pretty good but everybody needs to run harder and communicate better on the backline.

Just a word of encouragement

Count Zero
I Shall Return

Brace
Brace
When did BL beat CN? I think Dreher might be the best team in the Lower State in AAA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Dreher is the best team in the AAA lower state than slap a blue dress on me and call me Shirley!!! No way !!!! No. 1 the do not have the leadership or the determination to win it!!!1 Just give them a few weeks and they'll back themselves in a corner!!!!!! PLus that means they have to beat BC and AC Flora twice to win the region!!!! NO WAY NO HOW!!!!! If it was a ball boy match they would win hands down!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy the Nationwide 1st Division next year!!!

C
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
C
Ben Lippen beat Cardinal Newman 4-0 in the Chapin tournment last week.
I would think that Dreher would be able to beat BC this year, I am really shocked at how bad BC is playing but it is only the beginning of the year. I still think it will be between Flora and Dreher

Count Zero
I Shall Return

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am the manager for the dreher men soccer team and we are working hard and we know we can beat any team on any given day and we can beat bc and flora and we have young talent and leadership just watch .......anyways actions speak louder then words.

Link Copied to Clipboard