Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
throw in
throw in
O
I agree that both school's programs are loaded with club players. SHS is a blend of several clubs, but in the case of Woodruff I think you are mistaken with regards to the primary club / level that the majority of the girls are receiving their training at. I believe a significant percentage of these girls train with USA. It's not simply so much the club(s) the girls train at, but the fact that they are dedicated enough to engage in the competitive training environment outside of the high school season.

Still, excellent programs at both schools. Good players, great coaches, and bright outlooks for the future.

I
goal
goal
I
Congrats to both teams, they will win many games between them. Both schools have good coaches and great kids. On one post it was asked where is the toughest place to play. I believe Hurst said whoever plays Northwestern boys... Anybody playing in the AA bracket probably will say it is really Woodruff............

brace
brace
Yes, WHS girls are predominantly at USA, with the two other clubs noted for one girl each, I believe—

The BIG difference over the past decade has been the willingness of the girls to play year-round—Made a tremendous difference. . .

"Living well's the best revenge." r.e.m.
F
bench
bench
F
Just responding to one soccer fan about the several challenge level players at WHS.
USA is a great club , and has helped WHS soccer a great deal.
I believe this is the first season that they are going to have challenge level teams though. And mostly at the younger age groups.
I agree good players, great coaches and a bright future for both schools

O
bench
bench
O
Hey "fat guy". I did a quick check on the SCYSA website and could only find one USA team playing in the challenge league (u13 girls). You said "teams" - which teams did I miss?

I
goal
goal
I
Hey, OneSoccerFan, YOUR agenda is showing.....
Don't hate the player hate the game, yours in soccer

F
bench
bench
F
I only know of one.I didn't want to leave anybody out.
It's to easy to hurt one's feelings on here

O
bench
bench
O
King Tut, what are you talking about? Agenda? Care to explain? Seems like you're quick to jump to conclusions.

I
goal
goal
I
sensitive aren't we... quick yes, but that does not mean in speed... everyone read OneSoccerFan's past posts and his agenda will reveal itself. You are as transparent as glass!

And to personalize it, you said most of the kids at Woodruff played at CFC or Cesa... Cat's Cradel verified two... where did you go to college? I want to know so I can save the tuition money for a place that teachs 2 of 18 = most!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spider monkey guy get him, Pretty please Yours in soccer

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Wow. This is getting weird...

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard