Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wet pitch, mediocre officiating, terrible game played by BH. That is all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm pretty sure that our game against barnwell was alot worse and we held our own!!! u can ask anybody that was watchin the game. so dont make an excuse for the lost!!!

EDISTO COUGARS!!!
Chevy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah...too bad that wet pitch affects both teams, not just blackville hilda. couldnt tell ya if it was a terrible game or not for b-ville cause it was the first time i saw them this year, but barnwell had trouble moving the ball at first until they started passing a bit more. but itd sure be nice for the players (#12, etc.) not to dedicate themselves to rip the 2 strikers' ankles off and share those thoughts with his teammates. either way, good game..look forward to playing u guys later in the season [Wink]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the wet pitch does effect both teams, but it can play to one teams advantage more than others. A team that plays more directly will benefit from rain more because the ball will skip(if the field doesnt have puddles) away from the defenders, and the forwards can run onto the balls. If a team is possession oriented, the ball is harder to move around. The game slows down and the physical team usually benefits more from rain.

Link Copied to Clipboard