Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

c23bhoy got you all worked up?

Just making sure I'm following the story right. Stay on topic, though, right? Didn't see you respond to your record setting thread a while back.

http://www.scsoccer.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=93136&an=0&page=0#Post93136

C
kick off
kick off
C
notice how i was talking about the plex. I have never been the same in the plex after I broke my cheek bone. And the comment on Spring Valley was written by both me and my friend. I wrote the first part about spring valley having the title again but things changed during the preseason tournament and first few games.

goal
goal
Celtic your choking out!!!! You aren't making any points. Your looking kinda stupid!!!!

A SHARK ATE ME YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
World Cup
World Cup
Tapped in first minute of round 1.

S
bench
bench
S
Celtic23boy –
Can I suggest that in the future you let your game do your talking for you. I have seen you play and you are a very good keeper. Flav does a great job of giving some of his former players recognition but not everyone is fortunate enough to have a coach publicly acknowledge them. I can understand you wanting folks to know who you are but really all that matters is to have earned the respect of the young men you compete with and against week in and week out. Eat a slice of humble pie, stop posting about yourself, and go make some great stops.

*** I am not a relative or friend of this kid. ****

C
kick off
kick off
C
Quote:

Joey didnt score though in the first half against ridgeview when their starter keeper was in. I believe joey had 4 shots first half and none were even close to having a chance of going in. I expected him to be much better. I is very decent because I scrimmage him several times for CUFC but I don't think he has what it takes to become best in the state. Lets just see how he does over the next 2 years but it all depends on how much he wants improvement.

I am not trying to cut you down or anything because I think you are a good keeper, but how can you say that he is not one of the best in the state. He is only a sophomore and I think (not to sure) but wasnt he the leading scorer on the team last year as a Freshman. He has also been to Spain not many people can have that on their soccer resume.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

Celtic23boy –
Can I suggest that in the future you let your game do your talking for you. I have seen you play and you are a very good keeper. Flav does a great job of giving some of his former players recognition but not everyone is fortunate enough to have a coach publicly acknowledge them. I can understand you wanting folks to know who you are but really all that matters is to have earned the respect of the young men you compete with and against week in and week out. Eat a slice of humble pie, stop posting about yourself, and go make some great stops.

*** I am not a relative or friend of this kid. ****

Well I'm sure he is a good keeper and will do any team he's on a great justice. I wish ya the best and hope everything works out well.

W
kick off
kick off
W
He doesn't always score he is in almost every attack and does something that people don't see that is very very good. He has tremendous vision and i honestly think if a kid goes to Spain picked by national team staff than he is at least top 3 best players in state. I just think that this year is his year to break out season. He has an extreme amount of ability and for someone to try to take that away from him is just wrong. There is a place for kids that are jealous of other players, and this is not a place for that.

C
kick off
kick off
C
He does have a tremendous amount of ability but I do not think he can be called one of the top three in the state this year. Next year maybe and especially his senior year. I think Enzo Martinez, Justin Watson, and Taylor Varney have the top three spots covered. Some kids just never tryout for ODP or Regionals so they have no chance of going to Spain. Congrats to Joey on going to Spain because I know he is great but think about how many players in the state have done the same.

W
kick off
kick off
W
The thing is there has been like 3 players max that have gone out of the country to play soccer at that high level. None of those players have. And also you do not have to be part of ODP to get selected to go play with the region/national team. So yes, there is a HUGE chance to be selected to go to Spain. I am friends with Joey's coach and he got selected from club play because he was doing Very well in premier league and was top 5 with stats. So celtic, you need to stop hating on Joey he is an amazing talent.. Who are you to say people are better than him when he has accomplished much more.
My picks are 1.Enzo, 2.Joey, 3.Danny, 4.Alex, 5.Justin, and maybe 6.Kyle from Irmo.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard