Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
world cup
world cup
Yes I'm an FM parent....but I happened to be at the Chapin-NW game yesterday.

Saying Northwestern "choked" is ridiculous and is an absolute slap in the face to the Chapin team who had to play lights out in order to win the match.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Post deleted by vapor006

H
goal
goal
H
There are several teams good enough to win the state championships at each level. One win or loss at this stage doesn't tell you much. What will matter is who is playing well in April and May and who gets a good or bad bounce at the right time during the playoffs.

P
kick off
kick off
P
Why didn't Danny stop him last year when they played in the Lake Murray Challenge final? Face it, Cates is overrated (He and the DF defense got destroyed by Fort Mill last year which was and is way down in talent as opposed to previous years) and you don't just take out Enzo by throwing a man on him, quit being so delusional.

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
i also agree that chapin played there hearts out and they desived to win... But who would of exspected that.. What are your predictions if IRMO played NW

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
i agree about cates but you didn't say anything about lynch.. quit being enzo's fan boy and just admit there are defenders in the state that could shut him down.

P
kick off
kick off
P
I don't even know who Daniel Lynch is so I'm not going to comment on him and I'm not Enzo's fanboy, I just know that nobody shut him down last year, so how is anyone going to stop him with another year of experience under his belt? I'm not an NHS fan by ANY means but I also understand Enzo is the top player in SC.

world cup
world cup
Did you see Christiano Ronaldo this weekend for ManU, I think he sucks.

Did you see Fernando Torres for Liverpool, he's so overrated.

Wayne Rooney's two goals for United, he's lucky. If there were two world class defenders on him he wouldn't have scored those goals.

Pele, Beckenbauer, Cruyuff.....those guys sucked.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
If you don't know who lynch is you don't know much about high school soccer he is a 4 year returner of irmo soccer and a 3 year starter and he is already sighned and commeted to usc check him out on University of south carlinas web site he is sick

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
why are you getting off topic how would you ever compare some of the worlds best player to a high school play

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard