Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
world cup
world cup
Irmoitis = Enzoenvy.

IRMO IS BACK! IRMO IS BACK! IRMO IS BACK!

Yep, everybody is excited. Just like baseball is better when the Yanks and Red Sox are good, football is better when the Cowboys are good, and basketball is better when the Lakers are good.

vapor & angel......we're glad you are back. Good luck, play hard, show good sportsmanship....and have fun!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Citiesangel13, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You are clown and know nothing. Have fun watching the state championship from the sideline. The Irmo era ended when Zach Prince left high school. Mark my words.

M
throw in
throw in
M
angel- take a deep breath and relax. you said enzo won't do nearly as well because he doesn't have the supporting cast like he did last year (and the year before that). and then you said that having alex not play is why they lost. alex is a tremendous player and since you pointed out northwestern's lack of depth, doesn't it make sense that having alex play (along with zach clark) would have largely increased their chances of winning? the answer is yes. maybe they still wouldn't have won, that's a moot point now, but they certainly would have had a better chance.

and i personally know the real henry, and he does not play for northwestern, and neither do i.

also, the other day i saw some bleach that was on sale at harris teeter. you might want to pick some up while it is still cheap. you know, for your hair.

C
kick off
kick off
C
um how is anything whether you agree or not, one of the most insanely idiotic things you have ever heard? i made factual points. FACTUAL points. list one thing thats idiotic. please by all means go ahead. i applauded enzo while listing a few things i thought he could work on, and i recognized irmo and northwestern for being great teams. and i said for people to quit whining. nothing more. saying the irmo era ended when zach prince left high school appears to be more idiotic to me. i could say that the northwestern era ended when nathan arroyo left high school. but i dont, because that would be IDIOTIC.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
You are a clown like I said. Northwestern won the state championship when Arroyo couldn't play. What has Irmo done without Prince? Mediocrity at best. I win. You're dumb.

C
kick off
kick off
C
MUnited, i agree having those players would have largely increased their chances of winning.

and i already picked the bleach up. itll look great with our winners medallions come may haha.

good luck with your season as well.

C
kick off
kick off
C
mike bassett, mediocrity? really? i guess having the lowest ranking in school history in the past 28 years would count as mediocrity. think about that stat. and you say prince like he was the best player we had. um i would def put spencer lewis ahead of him sir. you appear to be the clown.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
How many state championships do you have? 0. I win. You're dumb.

J
Brace
Brace
J
Do you know what I find idiotic? I shall tell you all.....

1) There is no way you can tell exactly how good a team will be at the end of the season by the outcome of a preseason tournament

2) If you think an actual Irmo player is posting on this board, you sir, are an idiot....Phil would boot them off of the team, and he has ways of finding out if his players are posting. They know not to

3) Anybody that would get on here and actually attempt to argue with sophmoric morons and think they are actually going to see it their way after wasting 30 minutes to attempt to make an argument is crazy

4) Mike bASSett, enough said.....

5) I teach 6th grade, and they are more intelligent than many of the posters on here.....

6) Shall I go on?

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Well I am bloody mental!!!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard