Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
goal
goal
cities, Coach Wren doesn't allow his players to post on the board so I don't play for them you tart. I will be saying more later, GUARANTEED!!

P
kick off
kick off
P
I hope these two jokers don't play for Irmo, that'd be embarassing for the school...

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
citiesangel

Enzo flops, everybody flops.
Enzo wines, everybody wines.

The flicks you were talking about I think is when he tried to do the scorpian thing. Players are supposed to have fun and i think he was doing that and theres nothing wrong with it.

NW does not have the depth you are right, but i guaruntee when the whole team is healthy and playing again they will be a huge threat. Overrated? I dunno about that. I mean they are definately top 3 and it is too early to determine who is the best at this point.

Irmo is a very talented team you are right. They have depth your right. They have proved they are good and will do well this season but when they meet NW in the playoffs it will be on. You and your friend making all this noise is adding fuel to the fire and you made a mistake in doing this. If you and vapor are players you should stop posting and let your playing do the talking. No one wants to hear your talking on here.

One Time!
sG #95024 02/26/08 01:13 AM
C
Coach
Coach
C
Sadly enough, the people who have made the most intelligent comments on this thread seem to have been completely ignored in a frenzy of "You're a moron--no YOU'RE a moron--no, YOU'RE a BIGGER moron--I know you are, but what am I?"

"Show me a man who stands and argues with a fool, and I will show you two fools." --Confucius

I've got good news and bad news...
C
Coach
Coach
C
That said, of course, feel free to call me an idiot or a moron too. I might even own up to it.

I've got good news and bad news...
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I know I'm a moron and I'm bloody proud of it!!

goal
goal
I don't understand why players already start talking crap after the first few games of the season. That shows no class.

As sG said, let your playing do your talking. I wish yall luck this year and think yall have a great squad.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
the thread started about nhs choking. lets set the record straight. they started one senior, 4 juniors, 4 sophmores, and 2 freshmen. of those players, half were not even on the varsity last year. the first players off the bench were not seniors either. saying alex martinez would not make a difference is like saying, enzo doesnt make a difference. after all, alex is on the region team. zack is an odp player and so is ferguson. cody parks was not the only top flight sub who was injured either. when nhs won the state they lost the first game of the year to dhrer, however u spell it. does nhs have work to do? absolutely. will they get better? absolutely. will the trojans be a number 1 seed come playoff time? absolutely. is irmo better? absolutely. will they and everyone else in the hunt get better? they better, cause the trojans will. ssaying cates is not a quality player is insane. i guess clemson and usc who both waged a recruiting war over him are wrong. put your silly biases aside and face reality. as of right now, spring valley is still numero uno and everyone else is chasing them. they play at nhs next week. hope to c u there. nhs, choke, hardly. as yogi said, it aint over till the fat lady sings. the trojans will be there in the end. will u?

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Northwestern is quality and did not choke. I watched the match and Chapin and NW played with much heart and conviction at home. Give credit to Chapin for finding a way to win the match. They'll be the favorites in 3A for sure.

However, I'd have to cast my early vote with Irmo for the most impressive team to date. They're deep and talented and of course, they have Savitz at the helm! That's good for one/two big wins alone!

As for Cates, you've probably never faced him if you dissed him as a player. He's quality for certain.

The LMC was a quality tourney and I only wish that SA would have faired better. I am not sure of Aiken's status as the tourney that they played in didn't have the quality of teams that LMC offered.

S
Brace
Brace
S
one word...preseason. There are a lot of games left in the season. Leave it at that. Both teams are great and should have superb season's. Until the playoffs, leave it at that.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard