Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
C
Any thoughts or information on the Yellow and Black Divisions? Who can win it?

I dont know much about any of the teams.

world cup
world cup
I'm sure the home team will be very competitive in the top bracket.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
C
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
C
In the yellow I agree that Irmo should do very well. That Irmo DF game Sat game should be the big one.

In the black, I think west Florence has the toughest games. If they can sweep Chapin and Airport, it will make the group very interesting coming down to a tight points race.

Group B of the yellow probably will be decided Friday in the Eastside vs. Dreher matchup.

goal kick
goal kick
Thanks for the information JB. Some of us (West Florence) were looking at the schedule and did not know anything about any of the teams. We are really young (only 2 or 3 in high school on the team) and have a young keeper (7th grade-but she is really mean ). We also haven't had ANY scrimmage games this season. It should be interesting to say the least. We are really excited, though. The girls are ready to go. They have been practicing rain or shine and are ready to start.

'A ten-foot keeper really should have stopped that' -Ron Atkinson
world cup
world cup
Yellow Division:

Fort Mill 3
Spring Valley 0

Fort Mill 1
Irmo 0

Championship
Dutch Fork 3
Fort Mill 0

Congratulations Silver Foxes.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
C
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
C
Great Job by all. This was our first time participating and I believe it will help us this season. The girls stepped up and put on a good show. Good luck to all on a good season.

Link Copied to Clipboard