Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Adam Shutler is the best keeper in the state because he is tall and athletic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definetly Josh Endress from Irmo... also we have a very good sophmore keeper right behind him austin moody

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Adam is good, but hes way to cocky and makes stupid mistakes. Hes a good player, but sometimes lets his horrible decisions get in the way. Thats how Seneca scored their first goal because he tried dribbling the ball out of his goal when he could have picked it up and tried taking on Senecas best player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
calder reardon and mike gus are the best keepers in the state. THey represent aiken soccer very well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yall are forgetting the keeper from emerald a little 2a school, he is a sophmore and still is really good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think probably RNE goalkeeper........SIKE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taylor Poston from south florence.

...then me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
aresnal14,maybe you should have stated-who is the best high school keep in the state that's playing- cause the best keeper is Eric Thompson.Ask Thad Miller or Wilkinson:Maybe next year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do all these guys play for?

By the way, nobody mentioned Sumter's goalie and he's probably the best in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wit g. is pretty nasty(sumter's goalie)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard