Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yorks goalie is good, Coleman, he isnt very big but he can jump and pretty well get his hands on anything.
But this is my opinion b/c i play with him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man you guys are crazy for leaving out Daniel's keeper Spencer, that kid is good.
Peter Davis from seneca is a huge too, the kid is 6-5 and can lay down and cover the entire goal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brendan smith of j.l. mann is a great keeper.i wouldnt say he is the best in the state but he is only a freshman. watch out for him in years to come

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joey Bell from Andrew Jackson is for real this year..He was the goalie for The Discoveries team in Classic and he helped his team go to finish second in the state. He has great reflexes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spoton

Yes you are right the question was Who IS playing HS !!1 If YOU are not playing hs than you don't count!!! Why isn't he playing? He was at Dreher right? Their keeper now is outstanding for a Freshman!!! Why would you ask thad miller anything?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sa goalie is good i watched him paly! And zach from edisto is pretty good! He blocked 3 pently kicks vs wade hampton! But Sa Is the best in the state so **** u all ! lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definately Whit from Sumter...I was Whit's roommate at the Erskine Keeper Camp last summer....he's amazing.

J
world cup
world cup
J
The York keeper is a very good keeper. Not the best in the state...but still a quality keeper...can anyone from York tell me what year he is?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey L-E dude, I'm the York keeper and I'm a senior. Thank you for the compliment and the compliment in the Tuesday score message. I'm not trying to undo anything but we played one of the worst games I've ever seen. Hope to have a great match with y'all later. Oh yeah, I hadn't played keeper throughout my soccer career and I thought you might want to know that. See ya.

J
world cup
world cup
J
We played horribly also..that match could have gone either way. Coach gave us Friday off so some of the guys could heal some nagging injuries..and we did not practice Monday due to the weather so we were very sluggish throughout the entire match. I know I was feeling it. But anyways back to goal keeping... You definately impressed me...i've seen lots of great keepers from big schools and I think You and the goalie for Gov. School last year are probably the best i've seen that wouldn't normally get some press.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard