Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It just means that he sucks at soccer so he comes on here and downplays people who are better than him to make himself feel better. Kinda like Nick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good call! But you aint from lexington!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man, I didn't think you'd be able to track down the doctor who delivered me. I was born in Lexington, making me from there. I also root for them because we spank that ass every time we play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK nevermind-I put White Knoll for the team I support. Same thing applies.

M
throw in
throw in
M
just give credit where credit is due..if someone is a good player..pat them on the back..don't just argue if someone is better than someone else..its kinda pointless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, B-bob, thanks for the compliments on James, I know he appreciates it as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either your timing was a little off, or you type unbelievably slow. Which is it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stat. I don't get into mind games, but I assure you I am not a player, my son is a player so I don't need you to remind me when it's time to answer a comment. Please keep your remarks for the younger guys who like to go head to head with you. I'm on here to see the varied comments as to who thinks what, and I generally only comment on NMB games, unless I'm provoked. [Smile]

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Your son sucks you. Maybe you can respond to that if it provokes you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kicker, How about shut up and quit posting your trash on this message board! Does that provoke you?

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard