A
get a life kicker...your an old man...talking crap with high school kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought they ended up passing a law prohibiting internet access in old people homes. Guess not. BTW, you don't have to kiss my ass with all the cute little smiley faces: just keep it on a "please" and "thank you" basis and you'll be fine. Provoking?

M
throw in
throw in
M
I thought this topic was about good keepers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not many people care what you think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys, Guys, Guys...
There is no need in getting in an arguement about keepers. If they were that great they would drop out of high school and go pro, but they aren't so shut up with the Bull"sheyezA" and play soccer. Half of you guys are little punks with rich parents who are going to give you their business's after you graduate(none of you will play any further than high school, most likely) so like i said, shut up and play soccer while you still can.
-Buffalo Bob
___IT DOES WHAT IT'S TOLD___

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, they have a new law stating that anyone past the 12th grade is no longer allowed to play soccer. Makes sense. Quick, everyone!!!! Play while you still can!!!!! And you're not allowed to talk crap on the internet about it!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
after this weekend the real best keeper in the state is porter gauds keeper, that guy is awesome.

and yes, he's playing after high school at PC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BuffaloBob do you really think that anyone would get out of high school to play pro? You must know nothing about soccer. All the good players at least played high school soccer and some in college. I bet calder and Goose both will play in college if not pro. Why are you even talking trash on here when you are a 40 year old man with no life and likes to talk trash to high school kids. Just because you weren't good at soccer when you played that doesn't mean that none else is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he goes by the name Bonecrusher....Matt Parker (WF)

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard