Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Adam Shutler is the best keeper in the state because he is tall and athletic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definetly Josh Endress from Irmo... also we have a very good sophmore keeper right behind him austin moody

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Adam is good, but hes way to cocky and makes stupid mistakes. Hes a good player, but sometimes lets his horrible decisions get in the way. Thats how Seneca scored their first goal because he tried dribbling the ball out of his goal when he could have picked it up and tried taking on Senecas best player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
calder reardon and mike gus are the best keepers in the state. THey represent aiken soccer very well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yall are forgetting the keeper from emerald a little 2a school, he is a sophmore and still is really good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think probably RNE goalkeeper........SIKE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taylor Poston from south florence.

...then me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
aresnal14,maybe you should have stated-who is the best high school keep in the state that's playing- cause the best keeper is Eric Thompson.Ask Thad Miller or Wilkinson:Maybe next year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do all these guys play for?

By the way, nobody mentioned Sumter's goalie and he's probably the best in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wit g. is pretty nasty(sumter's goalie)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea, Whit is pretty nasty, but so is Endress from Irmo...those are probably the two best in the state. Calder from Aiken is really good, too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think calder(aiken) Endress(irmo) and Goose (S. Aiken) might be 3 of the best keepers in the state

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Airport brings a good keep, especially for his size.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stryker69...that hurts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Faulkner from lexington is one of the best sophmore keepers in the state, the highlight of his career so far would probably be 29 saves against irmo as a freshmen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Def. sumters goalie.. That man is awesome.. Irmo's goalie is good but he doesnt compare to Whit..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dutch Fork's goalie is good he stopped all 3 of Ridgeview PK's in a row. DF won 3-0 He isn;t the best but he is good and big too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
higgo... i'm starting to think you play for dutch fork.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kevin from SV only a junior too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeh, he's pretty good, we played them last week and pushed them to pks and he stopped the first two and pretty much screwed us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yorks goalie is good, Coleman, he isnt very big but he can jump and pretty well get his hands on anything.
But this is my opinion b/c i play with him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man you guys are crazy for leaving out Daniel's keeper Spencer, that kid is good.
Peter Davis from seneca is a huge too, the kid is 6-5 and can lay down and cover the entire goal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brendan smith of j.l. mann is a great keeper.i wouldnt say he is the best in the state but he is only a freshman. watch out for him in years to come

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joey Bell from Andrew Jackson is for real this year..He was the goalie for The Discoveries team in Classic and he helped his team go to finish second in the state. He has great reflexes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spoton

Yes you are right the question was Who IS playing HS !!1 If YOU are not playing hs than you don't count!!! Why isn't he playing? He was at Dreher right? Their keeper now is outstanding for a Freshman!!! Why would you ask thad miller anything?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sa goalie is good i watched him paly! And zach from edisto is pretty good! He blocked 3 pently kicks vs wade hampton! But Sa Is the best in the state so **** u all ! lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definately Whit from Sumter...I was Whit's roommate at the Erskine Keeper Camp last summer....he's amazing.

J
world cup
world cup
J
The York keeper is a very good keeper. Not the best in the state...but still a quality keeper...can anyone from York tell me what year he is?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey L-E dude, I'm the York keeper and I'm a senior. Thank you for the compliment and the compliment in the Tuesday score message. I'm not trying to undo anything but we played one of the worst games I've ever seen. Hope to have a great match with y'all later. Oh yeah, I hadn't played keeper throughout my soccer career and I thought you might want to know that. See ya.

J
world cup
world cup
J
We played horribly also..that match could have gone either way. Coach gave us Friday off so some of the guys could heal some nagging injuries..and we did not practice Monday due to the weather so we were very sluggish throughout the entire match. I know I was feeling it. But anyways back to goal keeping... You definately impressed me...i've seen lots of great keepers from big schools and I think You and the goalie for Gov. School last year are probably the best i've seen that wouldn't normally get some press.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well thanks. Hopefully both our teams will play better the next game. I'm ready for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The whole state knows that JAMES PALASINO from NORTH MYRTLE BEACH is THE best keeper in the state. NOBODY CAN COMPARE TO HIM!! All the other keepers who THINK they MIGHT be better or as good DO NOT know the power of this mans leg. They might be able to save some goals, but what about throwing it and booting it? This guy is the total package.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry, but no.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone wish to change there answers after seeing more games?

Just wondering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are all wrong, Todd Rickey is the best goal keeper in the state. He is Georgetown's GK.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know anything about him other than his team's parents said he was a sophmore - the keeper for Pendleton impressed me very much in games against BE and Pinewood. That young man will be a force in two years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His name is Jeremy Johnson. He is a sophomore and this is only his third season of playing soccer. He works hard and is still learning the game. One of the top two keepers I've had the pleasure to coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all i have to say is GOOSE from south aiken

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Paruthed, I am Pendleton's keeper where are you from? Or what team do you support?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All yall are just putting the names of your Keepers from your High School team or your Club Teams on here but thats just talking, the by far best keeper in the state is GOOSE from SOUTH AIKEN

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huda what about my boy that blocked your PK....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huuda- You make me laugh. That statement was so hypocritical! You were talking about how people were just coming on here naming their own keeper, and you did the exact same thing! Thanks for the laugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude playa shut up! Goose and Calder are the best keepers in the state! Huuda is a damn pimp too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playa bout to catch a beat down. Goose talks some junk but I gotta give him props. He and Calder are the best I've seen this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you wanan borrow a good keeper come on down to Atown....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never said that they weren't good because they are good keepers...I was just laughing at what Huuda said because it was so hypocritical.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Actually what Hudda said isn't hypocritical because when he names the keeper from his high school, it has value b/c goose is a baller. All of the other keepers that have been named sucked. Goose is a mere sophomore and is one of the top two keepers in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
goose is a mere sophomore, you are correct jeff. he is also a mere lanky uncoordinated kid who has trouble running without getting off balance. but that does help you out i would guess. since most great saves are made while falling to the ground. is aiken a town of white country thugs???

--wax it up and grind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously know nothing about soccer...or soccer in Aiken, Goose is an excellent keeper and so is Calder, niether or uncoordinated thugs...dont be jealous cause your a keeper from some team and noone has said your name.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spyder, Yipdee is right you are dumb, and your crying just because you suck! If you still havent figured out that Goose is a great keeper and that you suck, you obviously know nothing about soccer. And what does "aiken being white country thugs" have to do with soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It just means that he sucks at soccer so he comes on here and downplays people who are better than him to make himself feel better. Kinda like Nick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good call! But you aint from lexington!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man, I didn't think you'd be able to track down the doctor who delivered me. I was born in Lexington, making me from there. I also root for them because we spank that ass every time we play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK nevermind-I put White Knoll for the team I support. Same thing applies.

M
throw in
throw in
M
just give credit where credit is due..if someone is a good player..pat them on the back..don't just argue if someone is better than someone else..its kinda pointless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, B-bob, thanks for the compliments on James, I know he appreciates it as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either your timing was a little off, or you type unbelievably slow. Which is it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stat. I don't get into mind games, but I assure you I am not a player, my son is a player so I don't need you to remind me when it's time to answer a comment. Please keep your remarks for the younger guys who like to go head to head with you. I'm on here to see the varied comments as to who thinks what, and I generally only comment on NMB games, unless I'm provoked. [Smile]

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Your son sucks you. Maybe you can respond to that if it provokes you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kicker, How about shut up and quit posting your trash on this message board! Does that provoke you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah, you boys are getting all worked up for nothing [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get a life kicker...your an old man...talking crap with high school kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought they ended up passing a law prohibiting internet access in old people homes. Guess not. BTW, you don't have to kiss my ass with all the cute little smiley faces: just keep it on a "please" and "thank you" basis and you'll be fine. Provoking?

M
throw in
throw in
M
I thought this topic was about good keepers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not many people care what you think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys, Guys, Guys...
There is no need in getting in an arguement about keepers. If they were that great they would drop out of high school and go pro, but they aren't so shut up with the Bull"sheyezA" and play soccer. Half of you guys are little punks with rich parents who are going to give you their business's after you graduate(none of you will play any further than high school, most likely) so like i said, shut up and play soccer while you still can.
-Buffalo Bob
___IT DOES WHAT IT'S TOLD___

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, they have a new law stating that anyone past the 12th grade is no longer allowed to play soccer. Makes sense. Quick, everyone!!!! Play while you still can!!!!! And you're not allowed to talk crap on the internet about it!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
after this weekend the real best keeper in the state is porter gauds keeper, that guy is awesome.

and yes, he's playing after high school at PC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BuffaloBob do you really think that anyone would get out of high school to play pro? You must know nothing about soccer. All the good players at least played high school soccer and some in college. I bet calder and Goose both will play in college if not pro. Why are you even talking trash on here when you are a 40 year old man with no life and likes to talk trash to high school kids. Just because you weren't good at soccer when you played that doesn't mean that none else is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he goes by the name Bonecrusher....Matt Parker (WF)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be Mr. Popular.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
neat...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buffalo Bob --- sit in your rocking chair and watch wife cook and i hope to see who best keeper is during weekend. and that is great that he go to college after graduates. one of few that will go to college to play futbol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd have to go with Gil Straight or Terry Wigham. Also Kellie Herndon from Irmo used to be a nasty keeper, that kid was huge and could jump high as hell......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The sumter keeper is pretty good, i haven't played against anyone better yet this year. If i was keeper, i'd be like Fredal on the national team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dutch Fork's Chris Higgins is a beast. He may not be the best all around keeper, but he could take anyone is PK's Just ask anyone on Irmo of Ridge View. Higgins saved the first three PK's in the Ridge View game and DF won the PK's 3-0. Also in the Irmo he saved 3 PK's and had Chad's in his hands, but somehow let it slip through.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as a freshman, brendan smith is the best...just wait a couple of years until he hits puberty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
James Island's keeper is the best keeper I have seen since Hunter Gilstrap. He kept them in the game last night....over and over and over..etc. I was really nervous thinking about the game going into PKs!! That's probably what James Island wanted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mike G.(goose) is no doubt the best keeper in the state. He block at least 7 pk's for South Aiken to advance to the round of 8. Also Calder is a baller. Also making some saves in the they BEAT dorman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE YOUNG MAN FROM WANDO.CAMILO AGUDELO IS PHYSICAL AND HAS MENTAL TOUGHNESS.THAT IS ONE REASON WANDO IN THE # ONE TEAM IN THE US.KEEP YOUR EYE ON HIM.HE WILL BE A GOOD COLLEGE KEEPER.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Did Dutch Fork's Chris Higgins play in the first DF/Irmo game when DF got beat 6-0. I saw that game and was veryt disappointed but I wish I would have seen the second one.

Whoever was the goalie in the first game had a really bad game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Adam Shutler no doubt is the best keeper in state....not sure how many times hes been scored on this season but i know that we (riverside) scored on him...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard