Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well thanks. Hopefully both our teams will play better the next game. I'm ready for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The whole state knows that JAMES PALASINO from NORTH MYRTLE BEACH is THE best keeper in the state. NOBODY CAN COMPARE TO HIM!! All the other keepers who THINK they MIGHT be better or as good DO NOT know the power of this mans leg. They might be able to save some goals, but what about throwing it and booting it? This guy is the total package.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry, but no.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone wish to change there answers after seeing more games?

Just wondering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are all wrong, Todd Rickey is the best goal keeper in the state. He is Georgetown's GK.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know anything about him other than his team's parents said he was a sophmore - the keeper for Pendleton impressed me very much in games against BE and Pinewood. That young man will be a force in two years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His name is Jeremy Johnson. He is a sophomore and this is only his third season of playing soccer. He works hard and is still learning the game. One of the top two keepers I've had the pleasure to coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all i have to say is GOOSE from south aiken

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Paruthed, I am Pendleton's keeper where are you from? Or what team do you support?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All yall are just putting the names of your Keepers from your High School team or your Club Teams on here but thats just talking, the by far best keeper in the state is GOOSE from SOUTH AIKEN

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard