Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huda what about my boy that blocked your PK....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huuda- You make me laugh. That statement was so hypocritical! You were talking about how people were just coming on here naming their own keeper, and you did the exact same thing! Thanks for the laugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude playa shut up! Goose and Calder are the best keepers in the state! Huuda is a damn pimp too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playa bout to catch a beat down. Goose talks some junk but I gotta give him props. He and Calder are the best I've seen this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you wanan borrow a good keeper come on down to Atown....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never said that they weren't good because they are good keepers...I was just laughing at what Huuda said because it was so hypocritical.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Actually what Hudda said isn't hypocritical because when he names the keeper from his high school, it has value b/c goose is a baller. All of the other keepers that have been named sucked. Goose is a mere sophomore and is one of the top two keepers in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
goose is a mere sophomore, you are correct jeff. he is also a mere lanky uncoordinated kid who has trouble running without getting off balance. but that does help you out i would guess. since most great saves are made while falling to the ground. is aiken a town of white country thugs???

--wax it up and grind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously know nothing about soccer...or soccer in Aiken, Goose is an excellent keeper and so is Calder, niether or uncoordinated thugs...dont be jealous cause your a keeper from some team and noone has said your name.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spyder, Yipdee is right you are dumb, and your crying just because you suck! If you still havent figured out that Goose is a great keeper and that you suck, you obviously know nothing about soccer. And what does "aiken being white country thugs" have to do with soccer.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard