A
neat...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buffalo Bob --- sit in your rocking chair and watch wife cook and i hope to see who best keeper is during weekend. and that is great that he go to college after graduates. one of few that will go to college to play futbol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd have to go with Gil Straight or Terry Wigham. Also Kellie Herndon from Irmo used to be a nasty keeper, that kid was huge and could jump high as hell......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The sumter keeper is pretty good, i haven't played against anyone better yet this year. If i was keeper, i'd be like Fredal on the national team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dutch Fork's Chris Higgins is a beast. He may not be the best all around keeper, but he could take anyone is PK's Just ask anyone on Irmo of Ridge View. Higgins saved the first three PK's in the Ridge View game and DF won the PK's 3-0. Also in the Irmo he saved 3 PK's and had Chad's in his hands, but somehow let it slip through.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as a freshman, brendan smith is the best...just wait a couple of years until he hits puberty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
James Island's keeper is the best keeper I have seen since Hunter Gilstrap. He kept them in the game last night....over and over and over..etc. I was really nervous thinking about the game going into PKs!! That's probably what James Island wanted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mike G.(goose) is no doubt the best keeper in the state. He block at least 7 pk's for South Aiken to advance to the round of 8. Also Calder is a baller. Also making some saves in the they BEAT dorman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE YOUNG MAN FROM WANDO.CAMILO AGUDELO IS PHYSICAL AND HAS MENTAL TOUGHNESS.THAT IS ONE REASON WANDO IN THE # ONE TEAM IN THE US.KEEP YOUR EYE ON HIM.HE WILL BE A GOOD COLLEGE KEEPER.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard