Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Kaitlyn O'Gorman of Lugoff-Elgin has been selected as WLTXs "Player of the Week".

J
world cup
world cup
J
Congrats!

Let's have the rundown Bean!

throw in
throw in
First of all, congratulations to Kaitlyn "Daisy" O'Gorman for this honor.

I did not have much to do with her selection for this honor; I believe that the nominations came from her volleyball coaches in the fall.

Either way, she is more than deserving of the award. There are three things that anyone (teacher, coach, peers, etc.) can always expect of Daisy: Positive attitude, dedication, and encouragement.

Daisy is always smiling and carrying a positive attitude, even when she is getting frustrated. In the two years that I have been coaching her, I can't ever recall a negative comment coming from her. She is also a great encourager to her classmates and teammates. She realizes that everyone, including herself, is going to make mistakes. She always encourages her teammates to keep trying and to learn from the mistakes.

Finally, you can always count on Daisy to be commited and dedicated to whatever she is doing. She always gives 100% to everything she does, and she never complains about any tasks that are given to her.

Daisy is truly an inspiration and leader to all of her teammates.

Link Copied to Clipboard