Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
A
Kickoff
Kickoff
A
It may have been touched by defender, but not by keeper!!!!

I
goal
goal
I
Anybody watch the Dorman v. Northwestern Match, thoughts on the officiating done in that match... I really wanted to Enzo from NW and Acosta from Dorman, but got distracted by the whistles and lack there of.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
No way that was a corner. What did the AR on the field indicate? You can't see him in the corner of the field.

By the way, the field looks good.

Goal
Goal
The line judge was the one that made the call (against the keeper)

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
C
bench
bench
C
I had the "privelage" of watching Correa officiate another horrible game this weekend. It was saturday afternoon at the Club State Championships, but on the bright side as several parents added, "atleast he's here and not at the high school state championships"

I saw the 3A game on Saturday and thought it was very well officiated. He kept it tight to begin just to make sure he had control of the game, but loosened up as the game went on without being inconsistent. As for the PK, the kid kinda made the decision for him. The was very little chance a goal was going to be scored from a pop up at the edge of the 18, but the player went into the kids back so hard that it really left him little choice.

And I have never thought of a better example of the quote "like father like son" than with the newest Beiber (sp?) Laying on his whistle for 5 plus seconds and yelling at the top of his lungs to scold a CESA coach who very calmly asked about a call. And after a player flicked the ball over his head and was tripped while tryin to make the turn to chase the ball, he looked and the 12 year old kid and said "hey man, if your gonna try tricky 'stuff' like that of course your going to fall". Then a parent questions his call and he just stares at them for 10 seconds while playing is continuing behind his back. He should spend more time reffing and less time tryin to look like a BA.

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard