bench
bench
S
Just to get a rise out of you.

S
bench
bench
S
Congrats AYSO on your performace @ your first tournament, and also on your new ACT program. Sounds like the competition is getting worried. Keep up the good work.

S
bench
bench
S
Oh, that last post was for Obadiah.

I
goal
goal
I
If you read other threads and other sections, running the score up gets lots of replies. You will see being boastful also gets a lot of replies. This thread started by someone telling themselves they did a good job, and upon investigation, the teams really did poorly versus equal comp, but ran the score up on real rec teams. Kind of a triple dip, of political incorrectness. I am pretty good at that myself.

Your group will do well in the Section 5 games, congrats on that ahead of time...

For fun see how many replies this thread has generated versus number of views, and how many new posters have came in to defend... kind of funny, welcome to the game

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
What I don't understand is why so many people made s/n just for this thread. I don't understand how you say we threw bad jabs when we were correct in everything we said.

Quote:

I'm not sure how everybody defines a "REC" team. I'm a rec team coach. My team is selected by the rec department. I have no say as to my players. I'm given a roster by the rec department and told to go at it.

Lowcountry Attack is correct when he defines a REC team. A REC team doesn't have tryouts, and normally it's a group of kids wanting to have fun. They're normally not training like SELECT teams, and they tend to be all about fun. So by def. the AYSO ACT team isn't a REC team. If you took the best 11 players out of a REC league, you would probally play the SELECT teams close or beat them. Their is no reason for the "elite" of one REC league to play a low end REC team. I can understand it was their first tournament so you don't put them in a SELECT bracket, but if you don't put them in a SELECT bracket put them in the highest REC bracket.

And Hooked- F.Y.I. Just because they didn't win the tournament, doesn't mean they didn't sandbagg. Think about it if you take the best players off the three best teams in a REC league, and you play one of the bottom three teams in the league you would easily beat that team. That is the equilavent of an AYSO ACT team playing in the BOTTOM REC bracket.

I
goal
goal
I
soccerluvr now thinks it better to protect the program, name switch back to soccerluvr instead of ACT, funny stuff

need a playing card to keep up with the AYSO admin covering their rear

just looked at your website, why does the coaches section of ACT say coming soon, posted 3/8/2008? think we would laugh or what, or too busy making names up for this thread? still ROFLing, no boo boo's yet either

S
bench
bench
S
Football coach - obviously you didn't read my last post. Try to keep up. Just having fun with Obadiah since you guys evidently have something going with this ACT thing.

S
bench
bench
S
I actually just heard about this site from a friend in your area. Evidently there's no respect there.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Quote:

Football coach - obviously you didn't read my last post. Try to keep up. Just having fun with Obadiah since you guys evidently have something going with this ACT thing.

I'm not to quick to believe that, being that you obviously created your s/n just for this thread. You joined just yesterday, and all of your posts are in this thread.

S
bench
bench
S
By the way, don't know how many of you are interested in the US Women's National team but they're coming to Cary, NC.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard