Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
kick off
kick off
C
What a great weekend congrats to BFA on a job well done.

North Meck won the U12 red group 2-1 over Lexington County Blue girls

James Island won the gold division 1-0 over Coast FA Pheonix

Congrats to all the local U12 girls teams they showed well this weekend looking forward to next weekend.

Hope for the best but always prepare for the worst.
J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Quote:

who was the winner of the u12 red group 8v8

U12 Boys Red Division Results

First of all, I must second all the positive feedback on the tournament. The weather was near perfect (the rain Saturday afternoon even helped cool things down a bit!) and the refs were spot on and cordial! Well done Bridge!

Also, congratulations to MPSC - I was feeling pretty sore after our 6-0 drubbing, but apparently we weren't the only ones! I also want to thank Cape Fear and Washington SC for giving us a good match (especially Cape Fear, we somehow held their relentless pressure for nearly all of the last fifteen minutes of the game..giving up the equalizer in the last ninety seconds! - never say die!).

Lastly, I want to thank my Congaree Red95 and our parents. We went through a roller coaster of emotions over the two days. A draw, a hefty loss, and then finishing with a convincing win. Our kids played their hearts out in a group that included the overall finalists. Every player truly had a breakout performance in this tournament and I have to chalk it up to quality competition, desire and focus from the players, and passionate support from our parents.

What more can you ask for? Cheers!

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
The results for the U-12 Boys Gold division are wrong as currently posted on the Bridge web site. The CESA-Columbia 95Boys went 3-0 in group play and won 2-1 on pk's in the final. Two scoreless 5 minute OT's and it went to the 8th kickers before finally being decided. This boy's team remains undefeated this spring season in league and tournament play.

C
Goal
Goal
C
A hard fought final in the U13 Red Division between two U12 teams playing up. MPSC 95 Elite wins 1-0 over BCU Academy Gold (Daniel Island Soccer Academy). Very exciting match when these two teams play. Thanks Bridge, FA for a great tourney.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
U12 girls also had an 11v11 gold division with SCSA Gold winning 1-0 over LCSC United 95 White (the website has the wrong teams)

C
kick off
kick off
C
Spiritplayer was reffering to the girls groups sorry for the confusion.

Hope for the best but always prepare for the worst.
J
throw in
throw in
J
I agree that this weekend turned out to be a perfect tournament weekend and thanks to BFA for hosting. Well for the third straight tournament the CoastFA Phoenix 95 Girls made it to the finals and for the third time came up short, this time to a very good James Island team. Perhaps the State Cup will yield a different result.

S
bench
bench
S
james island only made it to the finals because of a cheap goal during the semifinals game against spirit. spirt should of won. but state cup is spirt's to win

Last edited by spiritplayer; 04/16/08 04:48 PM.
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Quote:

james island only made it to the finals because of a cheap goal during the semifinals game against spirit. spirt should of won. but state cup is spirt's to win

I think spiritplayer should spend more time on Language Arts and less time on line.

C
Goal
Goal
C
Sounds like spiritplayer is displaying poor spirit.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard