Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

I wasn't going to respond to any of this but gunners you have pushed my buttons. I was at the game too. The whole situation escalated from the fact that the refs had absolutely no control of the game from minute one. The BL players and the "ball men" made most of the calls. The refs just went along with it. By the way, how many coaches does BL even have? I saw 3 by the bench and 2 or 3 more "coaching" from various locations around the field. The entire match was like a bad CUFC club game. BL has a really good team and we were fortunate that they couldn't get a shot into the net. As far as the confrontation between fans, you need to look at your own before you start hating on Woodruff. Remember you come to us next time.

Do you really think the officials, had absolutely no control of the game whatsoever? When they blew the whistle, did players stop? When it was halftime, did the BL players and "Ball Men" tap the official and tell him? I think a bad situation has caused you to go a little on the deep end. It even sounds like a threat with your last sentence. Yikes

J
bench
bench
J
No threat was intended by the last comment so stop trying to read one into it. Bring who you want to bring.

S
Brace
Brace
S
jv-mama are you a parent???

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
J
bench
bench
J
DUH!!

S
Brace
Brace
S
Ok..............i'll keep comments to myself........

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
World Cup
World Cup
Wow. I don't think this is helping the old public image. Good luck to both in your upcoming matches and we all hope the parents and officials are A+

throw in
throw in
To all BL and Woodruff players, great game ladies. All of you played the game hard and very physical. Nothing for any of you to be ashamed of. As I have always said, the parents should pay more attention to see if their kids are complainig, and if not, then the parents shouldn't either. Because they are letting you know that they expect that from the game. So please watch and enjoy the game. It was a great game, don't ruin it. And don't blame the players for the parents mistakes. AGAIN GREAT GAME!!!

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Emerald 7
Newberry 0

Goals were scored by Allison Stelling (2), Alex Bishop (2), Morgan Riddle, Lindsay Will, and Rachel Baggett

goal
goal
Quote:

To all BL and Woodruff players, great game ladies. All of you played the game hard and very physical. Nothing for any of you to be ashamed of. As I have always said, the parents should pay more attention to see if their kids are complainig, and if not, then the parents shouldn't either. Because they are letting you know that they expect that from the game. So please watch and enjoy the game. It was a great game, don't ruin it. And don't blame the players for the parents mistakes. AGAIN GREAT GAME!!!

Finally a voice of reason

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
corner kick
corner kick
At Charlotte, NC:
Fort Mill 1
Charlotte Country Day 1

I was really, really, really tempted to post this as a 1-0 FM victory. Who's gonna know, right? But...no...I am way too honest and have way too much integrity to do that. So, in the spirit of total honesty I will simply tell it like it is...WE WUZ HOZED!

Yessirree Bob, the FM girls got a real taste of NC home cookin' tonight. The 3 ref/chef system? Better than 2? Is it better to have 3 who can't read the recipe? Example: Offside. We all know this rule, right? Harder to call with 2 refs, can't always be in a good position. 3 refs mean no mistakes, right? The player is ONside as long as she is ONside when the ball is played? Nah, not in NC. If you've made it behind the defense when the ball comes DOWN, you're OFFside.

And complaining about CCD players climbing your FM players back? The center ref stopped play, walked to the FM sideline, and said to the coach (and I quote, I cannot make this stuff up!) "You are not going to get a call. Not tonight. Not in Virginia, not in North Carolina, not in South Carolina. Not tonight"

Idle words? Puleeze! 79th minute, FM leads 1-0. Ball is in the FM box, 1 foot from the goal line. The ball has rolled to a stop. CCD player stands over it. FM player stands behind her. CCD player locks her heels together, keeps her legs stiff, and slowly, gracefully, starts to lean. It looked like ballet, it was so graceful. As her center of gravity moves beyond her ability to recover, she keeps herself ramrod straight until she topples to the ground like a redwood. Question: If a CCD player falls in the forest at home, and no one can hear it, is it still a PK?

Unbelievable. CCD is a good team, too. It could have been a good match. Oh well...

Doin' it the hard way...
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard