Brace
PAWLEY'S ISLAND
Waccamaw 1:0 Bishop England

"I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles"
F
bench
bench
F
Didn't mean to push the hostility button. The board is for information, encouragement and repartee - not mean-spiritedness. You have a great team in Mauldin. Make them proud!

corner kick
corner kick

Hey mavs soccer,

The question was asked in another post about the length these "premier players" will be out of service. Do you care to answer or is this a secret?

Good Luck on your next week games as it is a tough week for any team.

kick off
kick off
Anyone have details on the Bishop England loss to Waccamaw?

K
bench
bench
K
April 11
West Florence 2 @ Sumter 0

Season record so far: 9-1
Region Record : 5-0

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
thanks for the post Keyler. We definitely don't get enough news from your region and we want to hear more!

corner kick
corner kick
Futbol 08,
I didn’t mean to offend you and you certainly didn’t ruffle my feathers. The point I was trying to make is most teams suffer injuries or sickness during a season. It’s how the coach and players respond that makes the difference. So far Coach Czar has done a great job adjusting his team and keeping it competitive. Byrnes is a great team and we look forward to seeing you again.

KCC
I don’t know enough about the injuries to comment.

Only time will tell
K
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
K
I was at the Waccamaw and BE game; did not see the goal but it was noted in the paper that it was in the 11th minute. To be honest, I was not impressed with either team. It was all BOOM ball/Kick ball. Neither team held possession of the ball and try to make things work; BE dominated the 2nd half, having several chances to equalize; they had the wind which was a factor too. Waccamaw's goalie was solid and did not seemed hesitant in play; at the end of the game Waccamaw pressed and had 2 great chances to seal the deal. I guess they play at the end of the regular season in Charleston, and I know last year they split til the playoffs and BE beat WHS for the lower state. Again, not impressed with either team in terms of quality of soccer on the field-no purpose in either teams play.

World Cup
World Cup
No purpose? How about

"Get that stinkin' ball out the back, NOW!!!!"

or

"We're playing friggin Wando, get rid of it!!!"

K
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
K
okay, maybe if you saw the game you would understand. i am not talking about kicking the or clearing the ball out of the back...i am talking about in the middle of the field or when the teams were attacking their goals...their passes were just boom kicks and see if anyone can run onto them. There is a difference in boom kicking to clear the ball and playing possession to control a game.
Dale Jr, maybe you don't understand the concept of "playing with purpose" means...plus these are the top 2 teams in 2A, they should be able to possess the ball and pass to feet, not just "get teh stinkin' ball out of the back" or "get rid of it", no matter who you are playing, or maybe these teams are not as good as i thought. I am just saying as a coach who has coached at all levels and in several states i was not impressed!

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard