Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
bench
bench
R
did summerville not outplay wando when they met the first time?

C
bench
bench
C
were u at that game? wando was playing a freshman keeper who had only played in 2 other varsity games and since has been put back down on the jv squad. Their sr goalkeeper michael flato is back and so is their main midfielder raplh lundy..its too bad summerville only got to play wando once during the regular season to see wandos ture potential

R
bench
bench
R
two players do not make a team, i will admit that lundy is good but flato is not as good as he is made out to be

S
Brace
Brace
S
Airport is an extremely young team. They usually start 6 sophomores, 2 juniors, 3 seniors. Only 5 total seniors on this team. Underrated? Maybe, maybe not depending on how you look at it. Extremely competitive, definitely.

A
throw in
throw in
A
We actually start 3 seniors, 6 sophomores, 1 junior and 1 freshman when everyone is healthy. Next year, we will only have 2 seniors. I don't know about all this underrated talk, but we definitely have a tough schedule. We were in, some might argue, to be the toughest bracket in the Palmetto Cup. I don't know if we would have faired better in another bracket, but one of our starters being injured in the Spring Valley match put a damper on things.

Last edited by AHSCoach; 04/14/08 12:08 PM.
??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
Dorman and Greenwood both deserve a mention for 4A considering they are both in the top ten and greenwood hasnt dropped a game yet

S
kick off
kick off
S
RamRod your an idot if you dont think Flato is good..hes only goin to play division 1 soccer next year no big deal

dont question me
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

two players do not make a team, i will admit that lundy is good but flato is not as good as he is made out to be

actually it is possible that two players can make that large a difference especially when they are of the caliber of ralph jr and Flato, whom I'm assuming is good since he is going D-1 where is he going by chance?, having an inexperienced keeper is at this level. And if you look at a lot of teams, they do poorly when they are missing a key mid fielder.

I don't know the score of the game, but in a close game, I would stretch as far as a 3 goal win for Summerville, the addition of these two players could make a huge impact and push Wando over the top for a win. But if it was a 6 or 7 goal win for Summerville then I don't think Wando has a chance.

i wanna stay inside
C
bench
bench
C
the score was 3-2 summerville. and flato has committed to college of charleston..and yeah i still think it would have been another story if wando had all its starters

C
Brace
Brace
C
Without question if Wando had Flato in goal they have a chance to win that game. Lundy in the midfield would make a big diff as well. It will all play out soon. They both can make a run in the playoffs. It is almost that time.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard