Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 33 1 2 29 30 31 32 33
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
I wonder what else on the proposed by - laws would be changed so a few people can get there way. It started as a consulting arrangement, then manifested into CESA Charleston, color change etc etc. Anyone wants to share details surrounding the latest developments. CHT always seems to be in the know

goal kick
goal kick
This just in...M Allen's real name is I. Ben Dover and RM would like to be called "TEX" Murray. Just to get us back on track.

As a side note, if we could keep our kids off of I-26 and I-526 and keep them in town for practices and still play high level teams (Challenge, Premier), we should do whatever we can to get it accomplished. Just to state the obvious.

B
goal
goal
B
Quote:

I wonder what else on the proposed by - laws would be changed so a few people can get there way.

I infer from your statement about a few getting their way is that somehow the many aren't. So, in your opinion, who is the few getting their way, and who are the masses being ignored?

B
goal
goal
B
Sweepit,

Naming RM TEX would require a sidekick. You know, Lone Ranger/Tonto. So if RM is TEX does that make you Dancing Gopher?

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
There is no way that Sweepit could be considered a Gopher....Gophers are just too small for his size

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
No really new developments going on...I actually talked to board members about the change of the name to Summerville instead of Charleston and maybe have a color change that would please everyone or at least a few..When I talk to members out at the club this seems to be their main concerns.
Andrew H has been at most of the tryouts but has spent most of his time meeting with parents about their concerns and the direction the club is moving to..Nobody is hiding here..If you have concerns or questions..You can get answers.It may not be the answer that you want but nobody is dancing around any questions or you walk away going..What did he say?
The tryouts has been impressive..Fields prepared and tents and tables with plenty of H2O..Many coaches evaluating while the others run the tryouts..I do not think the parents could ask for more at a tryout other than the numbers in some age groups are low but this is going on at most of the area clubs.The same kids that tryout at one place is at the other place the next time..And that's alright..nobody should put their eggs in one basket..Everyone gets to choose!!
Other than the pending vote coming up on the 28th and the clubhouse is now wired for phones and internet..Nothing new going on..I just ask that you educate yourself about your options before election day

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C

As a side note, if we could keep our kids off of I-26 and I-526 and keep them in town for practices and still play high level teams (Challenge, Premier), we should do whatever we can to get it accomplished. Just to state the obvious.

Very good point...Wow Sweepit and myself on the same page..see good things are happening already or is that pigs I see flying?

kick off
kick off
Getting any uniform color approved by the board at SSC should be easy if RM has anything to do with it. From looking at the bumper sticker on the back of his truck, it appears he likes a spectrum of colors.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
This Summerville things is becoming more and more like the general election, candidates changing their position according to what the polls say. I must say they are doing a better job than Hilary, Obama and McCain.
We would see if enough lobbying would garner the 2/3 majority needed to implement the changes.

Bear - I mean the board is proposing the changes to the by laws. I have looked at the SSC web site and I have followed this message board and the information has changed from what was originally posted.

No more comment on this issue. I most say that Charleston would have some really diluted teams. They have a least 7 clubs within 40 miles.

Anyone care to drive to Columbia United; only Columbia would be able to compete with CESA. CESA Greenville, CESA Columbia, CESA Charleston/Summerville. Why not call the league CESA - SCYSA.

goal kick
goal kick
He loves his rainbows, just let him be "happy".

Page 31 of 33 1 2 29 30 31 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard