Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Who has games and/or practice over Spring Break?

South Aiken - no games, two optional practices

brace
brace
Spring break was two weeks ago!

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Quote:

Spring break was two weeks ago!

Life exist outside of Blue Ridge...wherever that is. Answer the friggin question

brace
brace
Maybe life doesn't exist outside of Blue Ridge? No one else out there/

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
We took off- girls were told to run and get touches on the ball but no "practice" until Sunday afternoon/day before we came back. We had a region game scheduled for that Monday when we came back so we needed to do something to knock the sea salt off......

Next year-- with new regions, time off might not be an option b/c different school schedules... hmmm I might need to go look that up.

tk

Tony King
brace
brace
Blue Ridge is nestled in the lovely hills of northeastern Greenville County only 15 minutes from North Carolina. It's about 30 minutes from downtown Greenville. Right up against Glassy Mountains and includes The Cliffs at Glassy which is a fairly well-known golf community with no soccer players, dadgummit. Come see us!

C
Brace
Brace
C
JR, I have a tour right at the start of break, kids will play more that practice, most upperclassmen head out of town. By having games early I keep them in some shape, and we both get 5 days off, before we start again.

C
Coach
Online Content
Coach
C
If we can adjust the question to who HAD games/practice over Spring Break...we had two games scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday (Wando...THAT was fun missing players) and mandatory practices on Monday and Wednesday. Gave them Friday off so they could at least get a long weekend out of it. Wasn't my idea at all...the powers that be scheduled our Spring Break a week off from everyone around us, so we were the only county on break; games were scheduled around the other schools' breaks, not ours.

I've got good news and bad news...

Link Copied to Clipboard