Airport HS will host the 5th annual CAYCE/WEST COLUMBIA GJV CHALLENGE to be held February 21st-23rd, 2020. This preseason tournament is for Girls Junior Varsity soccer teams. We plan to field an 8 to 16-team tourney. We may have 2 levels as well depending on amount and level of teams.
If interested in participating, please contact
Coach Keith Morris at email@example.com
* February 21st-23rd
* Team Entry Fee = $225 – due January 15, 2020
* Make checks payable to “Airport HS” and mail to:
Airport High School
ATTN - COACH KEITH MORRIS
1315 Boston Avenue
West Columbia, SC 29169;
* Tournament Pass = $15
* Day Pass = $8
* Canteens will be open at venues.
* Fields to be used:
o Airport HS – Stadium (turf) & The Eagle’s Nest (natural)
* Teams are guaranteed three matches, weather permitting (no refunds if tourney canceled due to weather)
* 30-minute halves; 7-minute halftime. Matches will proceed directly to penalty kicks in the event of a tie, but the match will be recorded as a tie with PKs only determining the advancing ‘winner.’;
* The team listed first will be designated the ‘home’ side and have to wear the white/light jersey and socks.
* The Championship match will be played according to SCHSL rules – two five minute overtimes, followed by penalty kicks if necessary.