Capital City Cup:
Preseason Boys Varsity Tournament in the greater Columbia, South Carolina area.Hosted by:
Chapin HS, Dreher HS, Gray Collegiate Academy & River Bluff HS.Dates:
February 20-25, 2024 (Tuesday-Sunday)Sponsors:
BSN Sports & Charlotte FCFacilities:
Chapin HS Turf Field, Dreher HS Turf Field, Gray Collegiate Academy Turf Field, Memorial Stadium Turf Field, River Bluff HS Turf FieldNumber of Teams:
24; Each team will be guaranteed a minimum of three matches (with a maximum of five), weather providing. There will be three divisions of play - Gold, Silver, and Bronze.Entry Fee:
$475 (Due December 1, 2023) – Make payable to:Chapin High School
Attn: Coach Bob Taylor
300 Columbia Ave
Chapin, SC 29036
***Please denote the school on the check as many districts have more than one school represented.
***No refund for weather cancellations.
please use this link to register - https://forms.gle/oUgn7zHpvzz92s4h7Website: www.capitalcitycupsc.comSanctioning:
NFHS & SCHSLContacts:
• Kevin Heise, Gray Collegiate Academy - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Byron Quinatoa, Dreher HS - email@example.com
• Phil Savitz, River Bluff HS – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bob Taylor, Chapin HS - email@example.com
***All confirmations of interest to participate in the CCC should be sent to Kevin Heise – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Efforts will be made to avoid region and regular season match-ups.