Quote:

This is could be to close to call. Riverside plays a lot more direct using their speed outside and serving the ball across. Mauldin likes to work the ball up, keeping possession and looking for high percentage shots. If Mauldin’s outside backs can contain Rverside's outside mids and their keepers play to potential, Mauldin will win this game. If I had to make a prediction, I’m taking Mauldin 2-1.

Have to go with mav's prediction, although I wouldn't be surprised if the second goal doesn't come from PK's. I don't think Riverside will have the same advantage at midfield that they've enjoyed in previous games. Schaidle should have several good looks at goal, which could be just enough. And, if Smith is in goal for Mauldin I would hate to be the forward in the box on the receiving end of the Riverside crosses. This COULD be the game many have been waiting for that will light a competitive fire under the great depth of talent on the Mauldin roster. Mauldin has to be one of the only teams in the state deeper in premier/challenge players than Riverside.