Quote:

So when is HHP going to step out of the SCISA umbrella and compete for the SCHSL title? I am not disagreeing with you or saying they can't compete...I believe they can, so it would be nice to see that happen. Rumor was that St. Joe's was heading that way. Not sure if they still are.
Would HHP be A or AA if they did that? If several SCISA teams who would be classified as A did move over, there might actually be a separate A title game because there would be enough teams to have one. I would love to see this happen.

I don't think it will happen with either school. St. Joe's has been rumored for some time, but I believe that is mostly parents disgruntled with the fact that there are no other "true" uppperstate teams in SCISA. I could actually see them joining the NCISAA before turning to SCHSL.

As far as HHP goes, that will never happen. They are much to small and with two AAA public schools within 10 miles of each other in a very small population base, it would do nothing but hurt everyone involved.

As far as the size that HHP would be if they moved to schsl, I don't know what the attendance figurs are between each classification, but being that HHP only has 125 kids in it's highschool, I would imagine they would be A.