Quote:

Quote:

OK. How many teams can say that they lost 9 games, and EVERY SINGLE TEAM THAT BEAT THEM:

We can and we actually beat a few ranked teams. You all are ranked and we are not. You all did not even beat a ranked opponent. Also, we have a better goal differential... ...just saying. Interesting. Don't get me wrong-great job with your program. I think I made the god's of scsoccer mad with forfeiting to Airport. I did the best thing for my group and the time frame. I am sorry scsoccer, I throw myself on the mercy of the forum. See ya'll in club.

Pardon me, mam. I do not see any ranked teams on your schedule that you beat. I can read. Maybe I am missing something on the scsoccer.com schedule. If so, I am sorry.

PS: We didn't forfeit to Riverside, Eastside, Mann, Wade Hampton, North Augusta or Blythewood because we don't do that. We play. Maybe that's why we are ranked.

We are as beat up as anybody, play four freshman and five sophomores, etc. No excuses. And we aren't rich either. We have one of the poorest pupil populations in Greenville County. When I brought a bag of 8 pairs of old shoes to the first practice, 6 of them became the game shoes for 6 of our kids.

We aren't asking for anything, but we earned what we have gotten.

Last edited by Retired, Old, and Happy; 05/06/08 06:40 PM.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset