Look closer Barnwell, Wade-hamtpton, Academic Magnet ring a bell? You probably should have forfeited to Riverside. Just kidding, we did not wimp out and not play Airport. The original game on 4/28 was called (inclement weather) At their place, I did not call it. They had a game on tuesday, I wanted to play wednesday, they gave the option of thursday and friday, 1/2 my girls had SAT prep courses after school on those days and not to mention already short-handed with the injury bug. I took the humble route and said,"I would forfeit to you." Airport was okay with it-no brainer. The game had no baring effect on region finishes. I think Morris is a class act, but a fierce competitor as well. ROH, I think you can be proud of your girls. However, I am also proud of mine, in only fours as a program. I just think we deserve it tad more. By the way, I am a male dadburnit. Well, I otta whip your candy-a%#... OOOO I am sorry, I almost forgot, I am from Ohio. Maybe we can have some tea and discuss our discord.

Last edited by Meredith; 05/06/08 07:04 PM.