Quote:

You could also throw in
Swansea opponent win-loss 117-86-1
Blue Ridge opponent win-loss 107-110-1

I really don't care, we are still having to watch at home. I clearly did not prepare my ladies as well as I needed too. But my uncle, who coached over 30 years, told me, "if you lose, lose big, then you know there was nothing you could have done as a coach." "It is just a difference in talent"-I still feel we should have played better. Anyways, watch out for Blue Ridge and Swansea next year! That does sound kind of corny doesn't it

WOW! There's a world class comparison:

1. We really don't count scrimmages. Come on.
2. Your (a) math and (b) reading accuracy might be in question: Our opponents record is 113-113-1. Let's try to use facts, and not just the ones that are convenient or maybe not even accurate.

Add this one: Other than North Augusta (ranked AAAA, not AA) who lost to a great FM team even though they outshot them, and Eastside who lost to Riverside, every team we lost to IS STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS AFTER THE SECOND ROUND. Maybe capital letters are easier to read. I think that is true strength of schedule.

Add this too: How you finish is how you finish. We lost 2-0, and I believe you lost 7-1.

Leave it to the rankers.