It's "Coach Fryland and company."

To answer your question sincerely, it would really depend on the teams that showed up on that particular day to play. Who scares me the most? Irmo. I think Irmo is one of the most talented teams around and while they've had problems, on any given night they can give any team in the state fits. I think North Augusta is one of the strongest teams defensively and is dangerous on counter-attacks. South Aiken is a well-coached and disciplined team and is excellent all-around (as their record and ranking indicate.) I know that Aiken really misses the midfielder who was injured and is struggling to find their way, but if Aiken is "on" they are pretty tough as well.

Region IV has in the past tended to be a defensively minded region that relied on counter-attacks. It's a little more diverse now.

Sorry for dancing around your question -- but it's a tough call. I know you have a lot of really talented younger players with whom I'm not as familiar, but with Casey in the middle, Caitlin up top, and Kendall in goal I know you're going to do incredibly well regardless of whomever you play.