And now that I have been nice, I have to say one thing that is really bothering me...

Why is the best pitch that I have seen in South Carolina located in Laurens while the sorriest piece of crap poor excuse of a soccer field with a crown that makes it impossible to see lines(or maintain possession on the sideline)and more dirt and rocks than grass located in Duncan within sight of the big jumbotron in the real stadium? the ground was so hard that the balls bounced twice as high as usual and when players slid they earned strawberries large enough to glue them to their sheets tonight in bed (those of you that have ever played know the experience). I just don't understand how one of the storied schools in the state have facilities like this. Can they not afford an irrigation system?

Please understand that I am in no way blaming this loss to the field conditions, but if you have ever played then you know there is no worse feeling than not being confident in your touch. Especially when your game is skillfull passing, not crash and kick.

I feel better now. I still believe Byrnes very much deserved the win tonight but I am grateful that I will not have to play there in the playoffs.