Quote:

Please understand that I am in no way blaming this loss to the field conditions, but if you have ever played then you know there is no worse feeling than not being confident in your touch. Especially when your game is skillfull passing, not crash and kick.

I was at the game also last night and I can not agree more. I have never seen a soccer ball bounce higher on the third bounce than it did on the first until last night. Terrible field!!!!!!

One more thing also bothered me. I was told that one of players for Byrnes was the daughter of the head ref. If that is true I think it was very un professional of him to put himself in that position. I don't want to take away Byrnes great goal in the first 2 minutes of the game, but there were some very questionable no calls and in my opinion the head ref let the game get way to physical. One no call was an obvious retaliation tackle, knee high and was an obviously red card and no card or call at all was made. I would think even if the head ref was absolutley perfect why would he put himself in that postition.

That there is an RV Clark......