4-5-1/4-3-3

Van der Saar

Brown Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Hargreaves/Anderson Scholes Carrick

Ronaldo Rooney Giggs

Just a guess. Interesting to see how Evra will deal with Messi down the left - he'll need extra support which probably means Rooney spending most of his time as a winger. It promises to be a really exciting first lef with some dream matchups - Xavi & Deco against Scholes & Carrick in the middle - Eto'o against Vidic & Rio - Henry against Wes Brown!! Rijkaard likes to keep the same system but rotates his players around the positions - I hope Yaya Toure gets in to shore up the midfield and allow Iniesta to push on from the deep role he's been playing recently. If Deco and Xavi can get their foot on the ball United could find themselves in all sorts of trouble trying to track all Barca's runners... but that said, Barca can't defend to save their lives, they're terrible at the back. And with them effectively out of the running for La Liga the Champions League is their only remaining hope of silverware this season.... I hope United progress from the tie as I think they are the only team left in the tournament capable of beating Liverpool in the final. Its going to be an exciting couple of weeks!!

Andrew Foley Head Coach Mens Soccer National University of Ireland, Maynooth