Can not wait!! As much as I love old gigsy, he has lost too much pace. He has been largely ineffective this whole season. I do not feel the same way about Scholes as he still seems to be the engine and organizer for me. Aside from his tackles he has had a solid season overall and has a tremendous work rate and is the hardest worker in practice.

I think this game will come down to how Barca defend. United can defend well and Evra (with a little help) should play well against Messi. Both mid-field's are equally good but if Barca can not defend any better than they have vertually all season, they will not advance! It is that simple.

I do not think there is any question about the back line! It will be interesting to see what happens in the mid field for United. If Hargreaves does not start, we are sure to see him at some point unless his knees are hurting. I expect Sir. Alex to be conservative with only one player up top. he may change shape depending on how the game progresses. Let's see if Rooney can shake off that hip injury from the weekend. Carricks passing almost assures him of a spot. Can not see Scholes not starting!

Glory Glory Man United!!!!!