ROH...

Sounded like a good game--- lots of scoring spread all around. Love to see lots of kids get the chance for 'offensive success!'

As for the scouting report….. I’d love to hear what you’ve picked up on us! Unfortunately you have me at somewhat of a disadvantage what with Andy Bean on your list of friends to call on. ----ANYONE want to even the playing field a bit and offer some advice on how best to prepare for ROH’s team? Feel free to PM me if you do?!~!

Oh well…. We’ll try not to tarry too much and get along as best we can in preparation for your visit.

Quick Questions—How many busses are y’all up to now? Did you get those special Pre-Game Burritos we sent up there? Be sure to eat them exactly 4 hours BEFORE the match is supposed to start!

Another one.. What’s the game plan going to be? Pack it in or come out playing toe-to-toe? You already know our choices in regards to style of play.

Anyway- Good win sir- That puts us both at 10-9! Talk about an even match up!!!! FYI- I sent you a PM as well with some additional contact info should you need it on the trip down!

See you soon.

tk

Tony King