I understand your frustration Meredith, but you cannot blame the result of the HH - Swansea match on the refs. The tape of the match that I watched shows a clear foul that led to the PK (yes - the defender was making a play on the ball, but she went through the other player to get there). Personally, I prefer a physical game, but there are limits. Also, neither the second or third goal account for Swansea not getting a single shot on goal until after the HH starters were on the bench in the second half.

That said, I really appreciate your sentiments concerning the difficulties associated with being a relatively remote and poorly funded program. The travel does impact the play, especially on a school night.

However, HH has only one team in its conference that is less than 3 hours away and they are very accustomed to travelling. Chapin may well win, but it will be because they prove themselves to be the better team (and have consistently played better competition - including teams like Swansea).

Best of luck next season to Swansea and all those teams that have ended their season.