Quote:

[quote
Great Game for 62 minutes, neither team could penetrate each other's defenses, ball control was probably 55%-45% in Wando's favor (as a biased SV parent -- the Wando familiar officials helped tip it in Wando's favor) The #12 managed to sneak behind our defense, (while one of our defender's had been sub'ed out due to injuries) and she was able to beat Jamie on one to one - great goal #12. SV then tried to pull it back, but could not. GOOD GAME WANDO, the European style play was tough on our smaller framed ladies. The SV ladies played what I say was there best game this season, and they should be very proud how they clicked and work as a single team.

I agree.…..this was a GREAT game. (As a biased Wando parent---I’m thinking where is the love from the ref for the home team???) Either way the refs did not make the difference in the game.

SV played a great game and should hold their heads high. We expected SV to come in and give us a great game and they did. I noticed they are young and will be a force to be reckoned with next season, too. They don’t need parent excuses:
*The refs were for Wando
*#12 was sneaky
*We were injured
*Wando plays a European style that was tough on us
*SV is smaller

The difference in this game…..the last 18 minutes the Wando girls TURNED ON THE OFFENSE. They played fabulous the entire game, but the last 18 minutes, WOW, they really attacked the goal! Good job girls, you earned this win.

I didn't take it as excuses. Being a little harsh?