Probably already been reported, but SCISA 3A Semifinals
Ben Lippen-1
@ Hilton Head Prep-4

Goals:
Carrie Settle - BL 37:40; Kathleen Blum (2) - HHP 4:45 & 58:45; Alexandra Fuller (2) - HHP 23:55 & 39:10
Saves:
Anne Armstrong (BL) - 12; Becky DeRose (HHP) - 6

We never fully got off the bus. A disappointing end to a great season. We won our first region championship (co-champs w/ St. Joe's), advanced to the semifinals again, and played toe-to-toe with some excellent teams. Congratulations to HHP on a great game. They executed their game extremely well and should be congratulated on an excellent game. They definitely were the better team. Their team speed really caught us off guard, and our offense couldn'te execute efficiently. We made some good passes, but HHP always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. HHP lived up to their reputation as physical and fast. I believe they will have their hands full with a Hammond team that is playing great soccer right now. That should be a good game. I wish we could have given them a better game, I really believe we could have beaten them with our best game, but we didn't. They outplayed us as a team. They beat us. Congratulations.

I'm extremely proud of my girls, their great season, their hard work, and all that we accomplished this year. We started slow, finished well, and just didn't get the result we were hoping for. We will miss our three seniors. They were wonderful! We've got a fantastic group coming back and I can't wait for next year! Enjoy the offseason girls, work hard, and come out next year ready to give your best again!