Good coverage of the HH - Chapin match in the local paper.

http://www.islandpacket.com/sports/local/story/494568.html

Soccerpop is not giving the Chapin keeper enough credit, HH had many more than one or two good scoring opportunities that were thwarted by Ms. Neal. Pressure was applied by HH a great majority of the time, but she (and her defenders) stood up to it throughout the match.

I am not certain which stoppage Soccerpop was asking about. Iulo was kicked hard in the knee (not the one that she was wearing a brace on), and Fennessy had a busted lip when she was cut going after a high ball (they tended to her for a while to stop the bleeding, but she returned). Taylor was dizzy and light-headed, but it had nothing to do with any play on the field - she broke her nose in practice a few weeks ago and the concern was that she reinjured it, but it turned out to be nothing. All three players returned to play at some point in the match (and I believe all three were on the field at the final whistle).

Chapin is a well-coached, disciplined and hard-working team - by far the best at those three attributes that I have seen in a while. HH created many more opportunities to score, but that match could have easily gone either way. Chapin knew their strengths and played them very well - proof of good coaching and smart, disciplined, committed players. It was a pleasure watching them play and a shame that their season ended. I hope that they do not lose many seniors, because I would love to see them play again.