Quote:

I checked out the Airport-BC game on Friday and thought the atmosphere was great, but the Airport stadium really makes you feel removed from the game. I sat on the press box side and burned up for about 1/2 an hour until the sun went down.

Great game to watch and two very good teams. I thought Airport had the play for the first 1/2 hour but BC came on at the end of the first half. In the second half it was all BC and the goal they scored was bound to happen. Several of the Airport parents were lamenting aloud about how hard it was to beat a team three times. I don't know who scored for BC but it was a solid goal and deserved. Whoever BC had on #3 for Airport did a great job.

After the game Airport left immediately and BC celebrated. Then the lights went out! Why? I had to use my cigarette lighter to find my way to the car. Otherwise a fun night for girls soccer.

That was already addressed in other postings. Search and you'll find it. I would think a long celebration on someone else's field probably isn't the best thing to be doing when considering sportsmanship.