[Are you kidding me? As a coach, that's what you're claiming is the only thing you're going to remember. The way I see it, a whole let less people would "remember" anything if you didn't post it on the message board. If you really thought the majority of the players did a great job and "it's sad" for the rest of the team to be remembered that way, then you shouldn't have brought it up. I guess I expect comments like that from a fan, but not a coach.

#1 - If you will look at the original post - score and details - - - I never brought up the cards or the incident. A "fan" brought up the issue in a later post. I responded to that post by adding that I thought the rest of the team played well and deserved better.
#2 - Your "assumption" that I am a coach does exactly what we always said assumptions do.
#3 - We have played Broome the past six years straight and have had an incident involving them in every single match - - - never have I commented on them negatively. Just guess that we come to that match sort of waiting for the next player to make a spectacle. Their program used to be competitive and it was close matches. Since the incidents have increased and gotten worse - their program is going the wrong direction. I think the assessment was legit. The program is known now (at least to some who are familiar with it) by its antics, not its play.

MUSTANGS are a Proud Breed! 2008 - This Is Our Year