Emerald is getting a nice infusion of players....making a good team even better.

Hypothetically, this team would have been playing SC already. This is exactly the type of team who would roll back into SC.

Practically speaking tho, there are absoluely no reasons why they couldn't play in SC. There are no heartaches or gripes or anything along those lines. And if Efrain decides to move the girls I'll be cool with it.

But I just don't see it happening. This group of girls have worked their tails off to earn promotion and I just don't see the benefit in moving. The top 2 teams in SC will be off playing R3PL.....so the league play will be versus who?

Theoretically you move these girls over a couple of years ago and its a non issue where they're at today. But this specific group of girls have traveled a different road and I just don't see what playing in SC as 17's gets them. Play R3 as seniors? Why bother?

Those are my thoughts only. There is a great little u12 girls team at CSSC....give them 2 years in Charlotte and then bring them back as a rising u15 team.

And the current u13 boys will make a fine SC team at u15.